Timepieces InternationalDenim & diamonds watch

I have ordered several ladies watches and rings over the years and have never been disappointed. The photos on line and in the catalog truly represent the product. When having batteries changed in watches, I have had jewelers comment on the quality of the watches since it wasn't a brand they knew. I plan on future purchases. Very happy with the company

Ka
Feb 03, 2017

Comments

• Rv
      Feb 21, 2017

The products are excellent, the customer service is professional and most helpful, and the ordering process is easy to use! I will continue to order products for all these reasons and the excellent prices!

• Ro
      Mar 03, 2017

I'd say I've had good service from timepieceusa.com. I order something, they deliver it, and I'm happy. I like the quality of their products and the beautiful boxes they come in. I've now ordered three items from them and have been pleased with each one. I'd recommend them.

• Sp
      Apr 26, 2017

Timepieces gives good quality for good prices. Their return policy is second to none. Sometimes when you receive your purchase it is not what you pictured in the catalog. That are very gracious about returning it. I have purchased several watches and mens bracelets and have purchased gifts for my wife. We love this company.