Time Warner Cableroadrunner email

I have about given up on this company. I have been trying to load my deleted emails file for over 20, yes 20 minutes now. This is not the first time this has happened. It also occurs with the incoming email. I'm only using 8% of what I can conceivably hold in my account space wise. Every time I've called it has been a fiasco.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Buffalo, NY They want to run tons of diagnostics and inevitably suspect it's my router or computer. Well, my computer is less than one year old and is carrying all the necessary virus protection programs etc. Also, I have no problems loading any other sites!! I'm about ready to move to FiOS. God knows it can't get any worse. 20 minutes to load my emails... really?

El
Oct 28, 2015

Comments

• Je
      Mar 30, 2019

hello there,

I have buy new computer and tried to configure my old RR mail on it. I forgot my password and also forgot security question to reset the password. So, it could not proceed. I tired to reset it by following these steps given in this article:- http://www.roadrunnersupport247.com/reset-roadrunner-password/

but still not proceed..any suggestion.