Time Warner Cable - Los Angeles, CA / cable service and customer service
The cable service is atrocious and is down at least every week. They say they're giving you a credit but you rarely get it. The customer service reps. are the most rude and obnoxious people I've ever dealt with. You ask to speak with a supervisor and once again, you're put on hold and good luck to you if you actually get through to one. When you do, it is excuse after excuse, after excuse. When we had Comcast here in LA, it was rarely down and when it was, you were credited immediately.
This is a prime example when monopolies are created and they are are left to their own devices without any real policing agency overseeing their shady practices. DO NOT sign up with Time Warner if you can at all help it.
More Time Warner Cable - Los Angeles, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service
- Time Warner Cable - buyout contract