[Resolved] Tikona / Cheating

India, Bangalore
Consumer id [protected].

I have sent a mail to tikona customer care last month on 26 May 2015 to disconnect their services even I have asked them when they had tried to reach me on my cellphone but they have not disconnected and they have sent me a bill of this month when I dropped a mail for explanation I received a call from them saying that I need to pay for this month and they are not going to disconnect until I pay the amount for this month they also mentioned that they tried to reach me last month for the same and I was not reachable in that case a professional would have dropped a mail to clarify and so also whenever they have called I had asked for disconnection this clearly shows us that this is a policy and truly a trick to make money.
I have not been using their services since 28th May 2015 after I requested for disconnection.

I request consumer court team to please intervene and investigate on Tikona

Request number is as below
online request number is [protected].

Thanks in advance.

Resolution statement

Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's Response, Jun 24, 2015
Dear Teja,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be ensure that your concern listed Jun 23, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Tikona Care
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's Response, Jun 30, 2015
Dear Mrs. Naik,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your disconnection request is in process.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and the Full & Final calculation amount will be calculated.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona care
Jun 23, 2015

Tikona Digital Networks Logo Tikona Digital Networks
Customer Care Service
'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup(West)
India - 400078