Tidebuy.com / never received dress

CO, United States Review updated:

Do not buy from this company!! We ordered & paid for a dress an feb 13, 2011 and still have not receved a dress. They asked when I needed it by and I said april 3rd and rita said she would tell the factory. This correspondence started on march 13. She kept saying all the things I wanted to hear because I didn't want to believe I just got screwed. But after being told time after time to be patient and then asking for more time I got fed up & requested a refund. She had the nerve to tell me to be patient because its their busy season - well no $#*! Sherlock! It's prom season and you claim to make amazing dresses at a low cost in a relatively short amount of time. When I asked for a refund because it was obvious I would not get the dress in time she told me no that whenever the dress got here I should just be happy & that if it came too late I could just give it away. So after I went on to tidebuy to log a dispute - which is next to impossible as the page refreshed after every 20 seconds & you lose everything you type. But I copied & pasted and it finally said my dispute was successfull. Well guess what when I went back the next day there was no dispute filed on the purchase. Luckily I went in to paypal to see what my options were on day 44 because to log a complaint you only have 45 days from the day you made payment. So I logged a dispute with paypal & the next day I got a response saying I would have a refund if my dress could not be delivered on time. Then once that dispute was logged rita at tidebuy got real nice & insisted my satisfaction was important & my dispute on their site turned up. But since then rita has gotten back to being unconcerned with my satisfaction & insists I can't have a refund & no one will respond to my paypal inquiries. So today I will escalate my claim in paypal if I don't have a refund. My daughters best friend also ordered from this company but she didn't get it custom sized and she did receive her dress but it looked nothing like the picture & was the wrong color. So they are having all new tulle & beading put on the dress so they now have no savings to show for the dress. Buyer beware!!! Do not order from this company & if you do be aware of paypals 45 day policy!! We need to make sure no one else falls for their false claims and they no longer get to have a busy season.

Comments

• Dn
      28th of Apr, 2012

DO NOT BUY FROM TIDEBUY. MY DRESS IS POOR QUALITY AND NOT CLOSE TO THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT I ORDER. I TRIED TO OPEN A DISPUTE AND IS UNABLE TO GET TO THIS PAGE WHEN I LOG IN!!! WHAT A SCAM.