TicketZoom.com / tom jones tickets

Woodland, CA, US Review updated:

The Tom Jones concert was rescheduled from September 2017 to May 2018, over 1/2 year later! I wanted to cancel and get a refund but they won't refund my purchase, even though they can resell the tickets. I am planning to take them to small claims since the refund policy was not clear online when I made the purchase. Watch out for this shady organization!

• Updated by Annette D., Nov 27, 2017

Multiple pages of fine print to wade through regarding purchase agreement- 8 pages!. Need an attorney... it doesn't say that the postponement may take over 1/2 year! These tickets were for my mother in law who is 86 and was well in September, don't know about May. I also can't make it since it is my busy time of the year for work. I will contact Robert Gavin and use him as agent of service for small claims as my next step. Your policies are ridiculous!

• Updated by Annette D., Nov 28, 2017

Ok your comment just further attests your lack of customer service and further shows a a flippant smart [censor] attitude. You can resell the tickets there is plenty of time but you would rather argue and screw the customer. Nice business practice!

An
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 27, 2017

I'd be appreciative to understand. How was the policy 'not clear?'

Nov 27, 2017

@Shaun R. It was small and I don't remember checking the box.

• Sh
      Nov 28, 2017

@Annette D. Appreciate the reply.

Online contracts usually require a "box click" in order to continue the transaction. I don't know if I've ever seen an instance where one was allowed to continue without doing so.

I'd really be interested to find out what happens with the small claims court route. There's so many people who use that as an empty threat that I'd like to see someone actually take the necessary steps. The problem you may have is being forced to accept the terms of the contract and still be out the filing and serving fee, along with the time to even argue your case.