TicketsNow / Legal Scalping????

1 NV, United States Review updated:

These people are unbelievable. In a market and economy that has been hit by so many unethical practices I can not believe that this company is allowed to thrive. How can you justify such inflated mark ups on tickets to entertainment events. Not only are the customers given a grave disservice what about the entertainment themselves. I am almost positive that the entertainer or the venue does not see any of these profits. How is this legal? EVERYONE watch where you clicking because ticketsnow is the biggest con since Madoff!!!

Comments

Di
  12th of Feb, 2009

I am working with a NY LawFfirm now. We are putting together a Class Action Law Suit. Can you explain to me what ticketsnow did to you? please email me at diana.wenzel@sbcglobal.net . The law firm and myself are seeking out others who are willing to be named in the suit.

My story is from Jan 31 2009 when I logged onto Ticketmaster at 9:59am for Jimmy Buffett at DTE Aug 13 2009 and I unknowingly was redirected to TicketsNow to complete my purchase that I still thought was Ticketmaster. After a few minutes and receiving confirmation of my order I realized someting was wrong. I paid $877.XX for 2 Seats. My timestamp on my purchase was 10:02AM.

Anything you can give me to help stop this is greatly appreciated. Thanks for you time...

Diana Wenzel
Toledo OH

Wh
  15th of Mar, 2010

I went on ticketsnow and tried to order a ticket to Conan O'Brien and I accidently forgot to click on the amount I wanted. I imediatly called them and they said all sales are final. They charged my card almost 900.00. No matter what I did they wouldn't change it.