[Resolved] Ticketbis / useless platform to sell tickets
I listed 4 tickets for the FA Cup Final on 12th May - 3I9N6L998X85. I then sent proof of purchase via the email address given, 5 minutes later.
On saturday I emailed again as my listing was still blocked.
On Monday my listing was STILL blocked, so I spoke to an agent at Ticketbis. The agent said she would ask the 'unblocking team' to publish my listing. It's now Tuesday mornig and it's STILL blocked - despite me sending proof of purchase AND having uploded e-tickets at the time of listing.
I spoke to another useless agent this morning and she could just say, "sorry, they'll unblock it soon".
Yeah, that's really helpful when the event is next saturday.
If it's not listed by midday today I will sell elsewhere.
Absolute waste of time.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Ticketbis Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2017
sorry for long time of waiting. We would like to inform that your announcement is already active.
More Ticketbis Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ticketbis. Net - fake tickets 
- Ticketbis - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Ticketbis - warning!! don´t buy from ticketbis!! 
- Ticketbis - tickets for liverpool home game
- Ticketbis - tickets not received on time/never replaid to my mails
- Ticketbis - ticket basketball cancelled
- Ticketbis - 4x tottenham v west bromwich tickets
- Ticketbis - fa cup final tickets
- Ticketbis - rolling stones tickets
- [Resolved] Ticketbis - unethical behaviour