Thrift Books Global / incomplete order/false advertising
I have made two orders to thriftbooks and both orders advertised a book plus a good quality CD.
Both orders had no CD with it, just the book. They were both language books so it was very important to have the CD.
On one order, customer service responded by asking me a question: what do you think should be done? They were supposed just give me the refund. They eventually did but it taught me never to order books with CDs from them again : they don't seem to check things before an order.
More Thrift Books Global Complaints & Reviews
- ThriftBooks.com - Damaged books and rude reply from the seller
- Thriftbooks - my books are lost 
- Thriftbooks - wrong product
- Thriftbooks - Two recent purchases
- Thriftbooks - Very bad condition; no customer service
- ThriftBooks.com - return policy
- Thrift Books Global - no books still now
- Thrift Books Global - delivery
- Thriftbooks - charged my paypal but assign me to some random hotmail account
- Thriftbooks - a+ certification