Three / false and misrepresentation - internet service provider

Melbourne Metro Area
I am extremely disappointed and upset by "3" australia.

I signed a contract with "3" based on the representation of the staff of "3" store telling me that i can use about 8 hours a day for internet service as well as mobile phone service if i joined a cap plan of $69 a month.

Since i have never used internet service at home, i believed "3" staff and signed the contract. I have repeatedly asked that female staff would i be charged more than $69 a month if i use 8 hours a day internet service. She told me that "3" would not charge me more than that amount if i did not download the movie but only for browsing purposes, i could use 8 hours a day without exceeding the limit.

There are 2 friends going with me witnessed that i have repeatedly asked this question and got "3"'s answer as described above.

After a few days' services, my internet services were suspended.
About 7 november 2008, i have called the customer services for reason of this suspension. And i knew that the reason of supension is due to overuse of internet service. I was so shocking and upset at that moment, i told the customer service officer the same thing as i did above. The customer officer asked me to wait and he would talk to the management and gave me an answer.

Therefore, i wait and wait...

Nobody answered me instead of my keep on calling to customer service and three's area manager "mario". Somebody just called me to tell me if i did not pay the bills, i would be black listed... And it would show on my personal credit rating etc.

I really do not know what i can do? Would somebody good enough to teach me?

My email account is b68979198@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.

A  21st of Mar, 2009 by
Keep calling and let them know you are the boss ! Don't take no for an answer ! Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease ! Lean to the left, lean to the right, stand up, sit down and fight, fight, fight ! Don't give up ! You can do it ! Yes !