Thompson Landscape Services / Fraud and cheating!

I've used this company for about 8 weeks. In the first months statement there was a billing error and when I began working with the office (lady) to get it resolved, I thought things were fine. I partial paid the invoice for services rendered. The second statement was billed fine and paid in full, however, I received a phone call on 8/7 from a man in the office informing me that non-paying customers wouldn't be tolerated and he ranted at me for 2 min on the phone. At some point, I asked where the lady was and the notes from our prior conversation and was informed she had been fired for telling people incorrect information and again the verbal intimidation began. During the call, I walked out to inspect the weed service that had occurred that morning to discover they had pulled a lilac bush and when I demanded a crew supervisor return to inspect the damage, I was told they wouldn't be sending anyone to my home because I was no longer a customer. I terminated the call when he began calling me names. He then immediately called me back and this is word for word, "This is off the record. I will PERSONALLY come over there and..." and I hung up because I didn't really want to hear the threat. I'm writing this here for a lot of reasons, only one of which is to tell you about this company.

More Thompson Landscape Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

19th of Sep, 2007

Call the cops; you've been threatened.

2nd of Apr, 2008

This company just stopped showing up then once I paid my bill the would not come back. The are a total rip off as well. What a joke!!!

• Ca
      6th of Aug, 2009

I've had trouble with this same company as well! They destroy your flowers, fence, and whatever else is in the lawn, and do nothing about it! Also the customer service is TERRIBLE!!

• Th
      19th of Aug, 2013

There is no way this is true. This is utter nonsense from someone who obviously does not pay their bills. Your credibility may have some weight if you were decent enough to pay your bill without someone having to call to collect.