thehomeofsteroids.com / fake diazepam

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 by   User
United Kingdom
thehomeofsteroides.com
Order received to day5/8/2017 very quike delivery, 3 days in total. This company they say is based in london, on phoning the number for this company I got the university of london, yes you got it fake. Item was posted in brighton, now I didn`t know that brighton was in london. Now on to the diazepam.
The diazepam was 10mg from crescent pharma, on putting one of these against one I have from another source I could see that they was a different shade of blue. I use a barcode scanner to see what come up, and can you believe what I found, yes you guessed it. Nothing.
So untill I can see if I can get these tested, I will not be taking them. Looks like ive been done again.
I can say one thing about this company, they do deliver, but it will maybe not be what you want.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Drug Stores

More thehomeofsteroids.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus thehomeofsteroids.com - they started to steal from my account [8]

Comments

N  19th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hi. Have you got them tested. I received same ones from same place. I'm a but dubious too also the box was a cream and white colour with a green circle with 10mg on. This box looks like the 2mg box. The 10mg boxes supposed to be red/white. Maybe Crescent have updated their packaging. Postcode they were dispatched from was BN15 8J* Brighton.Only scanner I have found to work is the GS1 scanner on App Store.Try this and let me know the results. Thanks

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree