[Resolved] The UPS Store / undelivered package
I am an ex employee of the UPS Store 1244 Chico, CA. I was terminated August 17, 2018. I had a package en route from AdoreMe.com. The tracking says delivered August 24, 2018, but the employee Carousel Russell, informed me that it was, she 'thought' RTS (returned to sender). I went to the USPS Office and they had informed me that they never received a RTS package with the tracking number connected to my delivery. The store has multiple cameras to prevent things like this happening. I never stole from any of my co workers. I have a feeling they did not send it back, cause if they did there would be proof of tracking and there is none. I just want to make sure my package was not stolen. I need proof on camera that it was taken out of the store by a USPS employee and not a UPS Store 1244 employee. It is $160 worth of clothing. I will go to the police station and get a warrant to see the camera myself. I am so upset about this. I need proof stating that it was returned to sender or else AdoreMe. com will not refund me my money. [protected]@gmail.com. I have screen shots of Carosel Russell informing me that she thinks Kiruu the manager "took it back." I can provide photos via email if I were to receive a response via email.
Please remove my comment. Thank you..
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off
- The UPS Store - customer service