The UPS Storecustomer service and disrespectful owner of ups store 6149

Yesterday I attempted to mail a package and was given a quote that was inconsistent with what I had been charged by another UPS Store on Monday of this week. It was the same size package and there was a less than one pound difference in weight. When store 6149 quoted me more than double what the previous store had quoted me I questions why. As this is not the first time this has happened and I informed her of that. It was at this time she came back with a disrespectful attitude and answers.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Summerville, SCI informed her that I didn't appreciate being spoken to that and she continued to behave this way. When I asked for the manager she informed me that she was the manager and I informed her that I was a local customer and that I live in this area and this was unacceptable. She walked away from me and continued to speak about me to her coworker when I was attempting to walk out. This sort of behavior is below the standards of UPS and I am completely insulted and upset by this behavior. I will no longer be shipping at this store and will be informing others of my treatment.

Su