The UPS Store / 1z3780426695003990
I shipped this package as overnight to Santo Domingo on August 21st. It was held in customs because according to them the value of package was less than value of the merchandise which was a samsung galaxy s6 cell phone, 2 house phones and 2 cell phone cases. Numerous emails have been sent and the supervisor in the Dominican Republic, Keyla Vargas has yet to give me a final fee of what i need to pay to get my package.
My father is 88 years old with Alzheimer's and had a total hip replacement surgery. My mother cannot leave the house as she is caring for him. I am now myself in the Dominican republic and they won't release the package. This is an urgent matter and needs to be escalated. The way it has been handled is unacceptable. Please let me know what can be done.
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- The UPS Store - guaranteed overnight mail 
- The UPS Store - owner
- The UPS Store - employees arguing with me
- UPS Store - non allowed debiting credit card / after full payment upfront and delivery, additional fees were debited without authorisation 
- The UPS Store - ups store employee