The Tax Club / Just another Money Swindleing Scheme

The Tax Club
Right after I create a new business entity from "Legalzoom.com" I received a call from Steve Frank - A sales team member from thetaxclub.com xtn. 4364
I was promised help planning & preparing tax for my start-up by Steve Frank (Sales person). Also in the list of promises were 1. Payroll Assistance 2. Business Plan 3. Marketing Plan 4. Business Loan assistance 5. Book Keeping. I paid huge upfront fees and became a member.
Since then, I have to chase "Tax Club" just to make an appointment to have a phone chat with an accountant. What I was promised was a Face-to-Face meeting with an accountant on a monthly basis and review my tax plans, book keeping etc.
There were also free consultation calls (annoying) scheduled every Tuesday for coaching on the above promised services. The free consultation calls were not consultation calls at all, before the caller would hear about my business, they were just eager to sell the "ABOVE & OTHER SERVICES" from Tax Club for additional fee.
This is the WORST SERVICE I have encountered. Now I am in the hole for a large pile of money and can't get any decent service. This was a good lesson learn't for me, I will go back to my local CPA, and you all please do the same.

N  21st of Jul, 2011 by
I have heard a lot people using this company called Scammer Guard to help get back at The Tax Club. A lot of these people are getting their money back. Check them out its www.scammerguard.com. I called them up and they are helping me get my money back from the Tax Club.
A  8th of Sep, 2015 by
I also, was a victim of this online company. I was devastated when every time they called it was for another charge for something else in order to set-up the program. I also was as victim of the 3 day back out option. I am so glad that something is being done about this company and thank you for the information sites to go to for help. I tried to back out but my 3 days were over the weekend.