The Professional Couriershighly imp. (documents) courier returned to origin place without delivery [unprofessional employees full of lies]

It was booked on 6th jan 2017' 12:00pm from chennai to hyderabad. The cover reached to nearest the professional couriers counter (Hyderabad-madhapur) on 7th jan 2017' 12:29pm which is hardly 300 meters from my residence.

These hyderabad-madhapur blockhead employees kept the cover for 4 days and dispatched it back to the origin on 11th jan 2017 21:44pm.

The next day on 12th jan 2017 after enquiring over phone they didn't responded properly and when I visited their counter they simply said that the cover was returned to the origin with a lame reason as my phone was switched off. (Really!!!) my home is hardly 300 meters from their counter how difficult it is to come to my residence for delivery??? Delivery person excuse was your mobile was switched off.

I scolded them and asked them to give it back to me then they said, it will take 4 more days to get that back to my place as on 16th jan 2017 due to holidays. What th hell!!! Those were highly important documents

These m####s kept the document for 4 days and returned it back to origin.

Worst courier service provider in hyderabad

I urge everyone not to choose this so called "the professional courier" service provider.

Highly irresponsible and pathetic service.

"the professional courier" worst service provider
Ayyappa society, madhapur,