The Perfume Emporium — Refund not given
I ordered some perfume on 5th May from [[protected]@theperfumeemporium.co.uk] (link: mailto:[protected]@theperfumeemporium.co.uk)) 12 days later to say it had not arrived and was advised I had to wait 15 working days before royal mail would look into the problem. 15 working days passed...I emailed again and they (someone called Chris) then said they would either resend or offer a refund. I requested a refund on 31st May and was advised 'We aim to process refunds within 48 hours, however, this can take up to 30 days in line with the Distance Selling Regulations'. Todate I have not received a refund and have emailed several times to find out why but im still ing waiting for my refund.
More The Perfume Emporium Complaints & Reviews
- Perfume Emporium - 100% pure scam 
- Perfume Emporium - Imitation fragrance and fake company 
- Perfume Emporium - Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette
- Perfume Emporium - Do not buy from this company, they will scam you
- Perfume Emporium - Unpleasant experience 
- Perfume Emporium - Customer Service
- Perfume Emporium - Refund scam
- Perfume Emporium - Delivery
- Perfume Emporium - perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.
- Perfume Emporium - Terrible website, don't order!