The LimitedErroneous Billing

I am totally disappointed and at this point have lost all patience with my entire experience with the Limited.com. I attempted to order slacks from your Friends & Family sale, I put 3 pairs of slacks into a shopping cart and proceeded to check out. Attached below is a screenshot of the items I was attempting to purchase on 11/8/2013. After entering my shipping, billing & credit card information, I received an error stating my credit card number was invalid, I repeated this step again after receiving the message again the third time, I figured I should check my bank account and sure enough I had been charged 3 times by The Limited. I called and spoke with your Customer Service representative Brian Hall and he tried to help to no avail, indicating that there was no order in the limited system, but yet my credit card has 3 authorizations pending. I have tried working with Jessica in the Limited billing department and still my funds are held up and unavailable since 11/8/13. The authorizations codes the Limited received from my bank are 081917, 081949 & 081995. I want my money/ authorization released and returned to my credit card. This was my first time attempting to order from the Limited and I guess my last. This is unacceptable that unsuspecting patrons are getting ripped off by your website and to top it off they never get their orders placed. Just close down your useless website. “Well, I guess it’s not useless as you are stealing your patrons money and holding it up for over a week” and still not resolution as of 11/13/13. I have received an email from a lady named Megan who handles their FB page, only because I have blasted them on FB for lack of resolution. she has sent the same email twice. So I do not expect any real resolution out of her either. What poor customer Service out of the Limited!

Mh