The Limited / Thelimited.com online MISTAKE

1 Review updated:

I ordered 6 items however only 2 items were delivered. The two items were the wrong size and totally different style of clothing. I want to return these items ASAP and get the items that I had originally ordered. The customer service representative T***** said that this order needs to be approved by K** the manager and also by the corporate office. I would not have an answer until 3 days later. I spent $150 at limited for this order and you are going to treat me like this? I want this resolved ASAP. I also want compensation for the time I spent talking to your company for your mistake!

Comments

• Ra
      Jan 16, 2012
    The Limited - Beward the fee-heavy Limited Card
    The Limited
    Connecticut

I had opened The Limited Store Credit Card in September 2011 and made 2 purchases on it, which I paid in full. Then I found out that their Account Assure program was charging me $10 a month, so I had canceled this service within the first month. I continued to get charged for it in the following month without knowing. Then I was told a 3rd party added an InStyle magazine subscription onto the account. Because I was unaware I had a balance, finance charges continued to accumulate. I called on December 5, 2011 to close the card and was told that I had paid off my balance in full. However I proceeded to receive statements through January 2012 with new finance charges, because I mysteriously still had a balance. I called the 3rd party to complain and had a good portion of the charges removed, but still had to pay $11.15 when I shouldn't have had to pay anything at all. I had used the card twice and paid for both purchases in full. I have spent so much time over the past couple months trying to resolve these mysterious charges that keep popping up on "closed" account. I've never had this many issues with a store card. Although the actual amount that caused the deliquency was not astronomical, this has truly been a headache for someone that takes careful care of their finances. I won't be returning to the Limited stores.