The Kraft Heinz Company — a-1 steak sauce [a-1 sauce]
Are you watering down A-1?
We paid about $4.00 for a bottle of steak sauce and it was quite watery after vigorous shaking.
Surely other fans of this tasty sauce will also notice.
Our bottles numbers say use by:
19 JUN 2021
Those are the numbers.
We bought this in Columbia, SC.
How we feel -- Well, a local eatery that sells steak uses a very tasty steak sauce that is very similar to A-1 in taste and it is thick like the older A-1.
We feel like trying that for a few years and dropping A-1 IF we see any more watery sauce.
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - Won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip