The Jewelry Exchange / Goldenwest Diamond Corporation / diamond engagement ring/repair
My husband and I purchased our rings and band from the Cartersville Jewellery Exchange. I have had to take my ring back several times due to having a raised, loose prong. Today 06/20/2017 I had to take my ring back in the prong broke off, probably from being pushed down over and over again and the diamond fell out and was lost. Now they are telling me I have to pay $96.20 for repairs, which I don't feel I should have to pay due to the fact I feel the prong broke due to having to take it back over and over again to be tightened. I would like very much for someone to email me back about this matter at [protected]@yahoo.com any response would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
More The Jewelry Exchange / Goldenwest Diamond Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- The Jewelry Exchange - fraud 
- The Jewelry Exchange - Rip off 
- The Jewelry Exchange / Jewelry Factory - Ripped off 
- The Jewelry Exchange - Bad customer service, questionable diamond stone that was purchased 
- The Jewelry Exchange - Chipped diamond when they were re-setting stone
- The Jewelry Exchange - Not honoring my warranty
- The Jewelry Exchange - Scam 
- The Jewelry Exchange in Tustin California - jewelry diamond repair/replacement
- [Resolved] The Jewelry Exchange - Defective ring
- The Jewelry Exchange - Defective Repair