The Huffington Post / omnipresent repetitive ads which prompt instantaneous gag reflex
So listen. I love HuffPost, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...
PLEASE stop posting ads showing PUSTULENT BOILS.
It's actually nauseating. Would you want to see it shown again (and again!) even within the same article?
I used to love reading HuffPost while enjoying some morning coffee. Not anymore.
I just can't take it anymore. PLEASE. STOP.
4575 Timberlakes Drive
More The Huffington Post Complaints & Reviews
- PrincetonPartners.co.uk Huffington Post Scam Alert - PrincetonPartners.co.uk Princeton-Partners.com Bank Wire Fraud 
- The Huffington Post - margaret dilloway’s “what white, western audiences don't understand about marie kondo's 'tidying up'”
- The Huffington Post - treatment and doxxing of amy mek
- The Huffington Post - unfair, unethical treatment on posters 
- Huffingtonpost.com - this site is pure left wing
- The Huffington Post - blog by nadine batchelor-hunt
- Huffington Post - online news 
- The Huffington Post - moderators/commentary - what the hell is going on?
- The Huffington Post - total trash