The Huffington Post / margaret dilloway’s “what white, western audiences don't understand about marie kondo's 'tidying up'”
The title and some of the content of the article are blatantly racist. Yes, Western audiences are distanced from Japanese Shinto. To imply only white people within said audience, however, is outright marginalizing. Anyone unfamiliar with Shintoism is at fault, which includes Native Americans, African Americans, and much more; not just white people.
More The Huffington Post Complaints & Reviews
- PrincetonPartners.co.uk Huffington Post Scam Alert - PrincetonPartners.co.uk Princeton-Partners.com Bank Wire Fraud 
- The Huffington Post - treatment and doxxing of amy mek
- The Huffington Post - unfair, unethical treatment on posters 
- Huffingtonpost.com - this site is pure left wing
- The Huffington Post - total trash
- The Huffington Post - omnipresent repetitive ads which prompt instantaneous gag reflex
- The Huffington Post - blog by nadine batchelor-hunt
- Huffington Post - online news 
- The Huffington Post - moderators/commentary - what the hell is going on?