The Honey Baked Ham Company — terrible customer service
I purchased a Honey Ham Thanksgiving dinner for my Sister & family. I ordered on 11/17 & arranged for delivery for 11/21. She received a only a partial shipment today. Since I live across the country from my Sister, I contacted Honey Ham Customer Service about my concerns. I spoke to Ken in CS, he told me that the items I was missing were set for delivery for Friday, day after Thanksgiving. He told me it was a problem with UPS & Honey Ham was notified of it yesterday. I asked why I was not notified by Honey Ham, they have my email, phone #, so other arrangements could be made. No answer...I paid $32.00 for this delivery that wasn't going to happen in time for the Holiday. I told him I wanted a refund, although the rest of the shipment is scheduled for Friday, he said he was unable to give me a refund. So I asked to speak to his Supervisor, he immediately put me on "hold" for 25 minutes, no one ever came to the phone.
Honey Ham's Customer Service is a joke, not sure why they answer the phone...wait the Supervisor never did answer the phone while I was sitting "on hold" for 25 minutes! I have purchased their products in past, but never had anything shipped, and will never do it again. Terrible Customer Service, absolutely offered no help or any resolve.
More The Honey Baked Ham Company Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service 
- Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons - greedy! 
- Honey Baked Hams - on line orders 
- Honeybakedonline.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] The Honey Baked Ham Company - unable to contact honey baked ham to report phishing scam: 
- Honeybaked - customer service
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality 
- Honeybaked - ham 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - delivery on thursday, dec. 6th 2018
- Honeybaked.com - they send me old and stinky products