The Honey Baked Ham Company — ham was not glazed and more salty than previously.
I purchased a bone in ham, approximately 8 lbs at the West Covina store, California on November 21 at about 1330. We did not eat the ham til November 24 because my husband work on Thanksgiving day and the day after. My family's and friends question the ham. They said "are you sure its honeybake, its lighter then usual.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in West Covina, CA" I told them, of course but couldn't figure out what was wrong with the ham. My husband said it has no sugar glazed on top and when I try the ham it was very salty. I don't recall the honeybake ham in past years being so salty
I'm very disappointed, expecting post Thanksgiving dinner would be just as good as previous every year.
More The Honey Baked Ham Company Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service 
- Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons - greedy! 
- Honey Baked Hams - on line orders 
- Honeybakedonline.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] The Honey Baked Ham Company - unable to contact honey baked ham to report phishing scam: 
- Honeybaked - customer service
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality 
- Honeybaked - ham 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - delivery on thursday, dec. 6th 2018
- Honeybaked.com - they send me old and stinky products