The DVD Planet / Rip off!

Manitoba, Canada Review updated:

I suppose I am another victim of this company. I purchased an item back in November 2007 only to be told there was an issue with their shipping and I can expect it by 6-8 Dec, well it's now 29th Dec and there is no sign of this item. After numerous attempts to contact the company and with no responses from them I did some research of my own and the website of theirs cannot even be found. That's when I came upon all the other comments of consumers being ripped off by DVDPlanet.org.

I don't really know what to do to get back the money lost. If anyone can be of assistance of how to recover lost monies, please let me know.
Va

Comments

Be
  31st of Dec, 2007
I too made an order with thedvdplanet and the order was suppose to be here weeks ago, prior to Christmas. I have emailed them and they are still assurring me "the package is being sent." Yeah, and the check is in the mail....
This is not the first time I have been scammed on the internet with a purchase. Just over a year ago I attempted to purchase a pair of boots for my wedding dress from a place in Tennessee, the boots never came. I ended up contacting my credit card company with the scam and I was refunded my money thru the credit card. So if you are being scammed thru the dvd planet.com perhaps this is a way you can get your money back, as I will probably end up doing the same again. I am disappointed that the dvd I purchased will probably never arrive, next time I will do research on the internet about the company before a purchase.