The DVD Planet / Rip off!

1 Manitoba, Canada Review updated:

I suppose I am another victim of this company. I purchased an item back in November 2007 only to be told there was an issue with their shipping and I can expect it by 6-8 Dec, well it's now 29th Dec and there is no sign of this item. After numerous attempts to contact the company and with no responses from them I did some research of my own and the website of theirs cannot even be found. That's when I came upon all the other comments of consumers being ripped off by DVDPlanet.org.

I don't really know what to do to get back the money lost. If anyone can be of assistance of how to recover lost monies, please let me know.

Va

Comments

• Be
      31st of Dec, 2007

I too made an order with thedvdplanet and the order was suppose to be here weeks ago, prior to Christmas. I have emailed them and they are still assurring me "the package is being sent." Yeah, and the check is in the mail....
    This is not the first time I have been scammed on the internet with a purchase. Just over a year ago I attempted to purchase a pair of boots for my wedding dress from a place in Tennessee, the boots never came. I ended up contacting my credit card company with the scam and I was refunded my money thru the credit card. So if you are being scammed thru the dvd planet.com perhaps this is a way you can get your money back, as I will probably end up doing the same again. I am disappointed that the dvd I purchased will probably never arrive, next time I will do research on the internet about the company before a purchase.