The Dump / refund

1 1501 E. Lincoln HwyLevittown, PA, United States
Phone: 215-302-1010

Went to store, ordered a mattress, salesman upped the price at register by $100, says he quoted us on Queen, not King..price was still reasonable so I wrote a check for full amount, was to pick up mattress the following week when it was in stock.
Researched The Dump and the mattress manufacturer, Dormia on the net...too many negative comments, decided I didn't want to go through with this order, called the Dump's toll-free # very next day, Sunday. Was told we would receive our refund check in 7 -10 business days. Day 8, no check, called cust svc, they say the check was processed, give it the full 10 days. Day 10, no check, call cust svc, they tell me I have to speak to the store that I made the purchase, their business office would assist, spoke to business office same day, they said wait another day for check then call us back so we can call corporate for you. 2 days later, no check. Called cust svc again, they are corporate, they tell me check processed on 12/5, call business office in PA. No one will tell me if business office in PA has my check, or mailed my check or will hand me a check. Because they are only open 3 days a week, I now have to wait to the end of the week to even speak to the business office. I doubt they are going to have any more info. Many many complaints through the PA Better Business Bureau and the Houston TX BBB about this co. The largest # of complaints: refunds. I want the store to make me whole ASAP. I expect I am going to have to cause a ruckus at the store if I don't get satisfaction. This is absolutely ridiculous. Just because they are a national company with multiple locations DOES NOT mean they use good business practices.