The College Network / finance

IN, United States Review updated:

Lets add insult to injury. Aside from their deceptive educational practices. The credit union that claims to be independent of the college network isn't. It seems that if you are a day late paying your bill the college network locks you out of your classes. Yet the credit union claims they paid the college network in full. So by extension it shouldn't matter if I pay the credit union or not my education was theoretically paid in full. Why is the school involved in enforcing payment to the credit union. However when you try to get TCN to refund the money or pay back the credit union they say they cant. So file a complaint with the attorney general of your state the BBB in Indiana and Indiana's attorney general and don't forget to go after the credit union in Nevada who interestingly enough shares an address with TCN according to the BBB of Indiana. File complaints with both the state attorney generals office and the state and federal banking commissions. Lets get our money back and shut these thief's down.

Ri
Jun 13, 2013

Comments

• Te
      Jan 27, 2014

To make it short the same thing happened to me. Pease file a complaint with the above. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and TCN is under investigation now. So please file a complaint with the FTC and I also have a direct phone number to the investigator if anyone is interested. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

• Cl
      Mar 24, 2014

Let me get this straight. So you enroll in a program and then stop making payments. Then you wonder why you have been "locked" out of your classes? I'm just wondering if everyone expects to use something and not pay for it? Of course they are going to stop your program if you stop paying. What other recourse do they have?

• Er
      Feb 15, 2015

from my understanding, the credit union paid the school, so why should you be looked out of your class?that means the bank and the school is the same,

• Ba
      Dec 29, 2015

I have been waiting on a refund check since January on my Microbiology test. I have called and have been getting the same run around. I would appreciate your help in solving this matter. it shouldn't take this long! Thanks in advance!

• De
      Jan 18, 2016

I can't get TCN to pay for my tests! I have been waiting for a year just to get one check from them!!!