The College Network / rip off

United States Review updated:

TWO YEARS AGO A MAN CAME TO MY HOUSE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF GARBAGE ON HOW I COULD EARN MY DEGREE AT HOME AND ONLINE WITH HELP FROM COLLEGE NETWORK SO I SIGNED UP THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR 11 MONTHS AND WHEN I DIDN'T GET ANY HELP AFTER THE FIRST WEEK I CALLED AND TRIED TO CANCEL THEY SAID I COULDN'T I SENT THE BOOKS BACK THEY SAID SO WHAT.THIS WEEK A MAN CALLE D MY HOUSE PRETENDING TO BE THE TEXAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING AND STATED I HAD 20 MINUTES TO ISSUE HIM A CHECK FOR OVER 7000.00 OR I WOULD NOT HAVE A LICENSE TO PRACTICE NURSING. THAT WASN'T EVEN THE COST OF THE BOOKS IT TRIPLED OF COURSE I COULD NOT COME UP WITH 7000.00 IN 20 MINUTES NOW HE CALLS DAILY WITH THREATS.HOW TO WE MAKE THIS RIP OFF COMPANY RESPONISIBLE FOR THEIR LIARS THEY SEND TO OUR HOUSE?

Pa

Comments

• Th
      Jun 16, 2009

Pam,

The company that has been calling you is not The College Network. It is a third party collection agency by the name of Lockhart, Morris, and Montgomery. I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate party within our company so that your claims can be researched.

Unfortunately, since I do not have enough information to locate your specific account, and only the phone number that you have provided for the collection agency, I am unable to determine the identity of the specific collection's representative who has been calling you. If you would like to provide more information, I would be happy to forward it on for review.

With regard to earning your degree, let me remind you that it is never too late to get started. Please contact Academic Support at 1-800-634-1443 for assistance in restarting your program. Your success and satisfaction with our products and services is important to us.

Sincerely,