The Chia Seed / The most worthless company on the internet

This is the most worthless company on the internet. I orderd a bag of chia seeds for $20.00 on December 15. They took the money out of my account right away but they haven't mailed the seeds yet. I emailed them THREE TIMES to get an update on my order but they ignored me all three times.

I even sent them a certified letter to prove that I'm trying to get an answer from them so VISA will reimburse me, and the fraudulent company is still ignoring me. Say what?

DO NOT - I Repeat, DO NOT order anything from this horrible company. They'll take your money and that's it!
WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS TO HELL with The Chia Seed . PTOOEY! They sucketh.

Ba

Comments

• Pa
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    The Chia Seed - Scammers
    The Chia Seed

Same thing happened to me, but fortunately I paid with Paypal so getting my money back was easy. They NEVER sent me one item of communication until the "note from merchant" on the Paypal email notifying me I got my money back. They said: " We had a problem with our order processing and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to replace your order and get a 20% discount, please use this link: http://www.TheChiaSeed.com/discount-chia-seeds-20".

• Ia
      13th of Aug, 2009
    The Chia Seed - Worthless
    The Chia Seed

WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS

TO HELL with The Chia Seed . PTOOEY! They sucketh.

• Ca
      28th of Sep, 2009

I ordered from the Chia Seed company in late August. My credit card was charged. It is now September 28 and I have not received my order. I have emailed them 3 times and called twice on the number listed on the receipt of payment. They are a scammer. I am in the process of getting a refund through my credit card company.