The Book Depository / delivery

1 Malaysia

I have ordered 20 books on November 11, 2018. Of those 20 (2 are awaiting publication), only 6 have arrived. It is now January 10th, 2019. It has been almost 2 months. My order reference code is BDU-268-[protected].

I have contacted customer service on multiple occasions but the answer always seems to be me contacting my local post office myself.

As a seller, Book Depository has a responsibility to make sure that orders are delivered within a reasonable time frame. And, to also step up and look into the matter when customers complain about unreasonably late packages, not tell customers to go investigate themselves.

I was also informed on that Book Depository doesn't send out books with tracking codes to ensure that customers will get their books.in addition, Book Depository is also aware that post offices sometimes hold customer's books without letting the customer know.

Book Depository should start taking more responsibility in informing customers more about when, where and how their books are delivered. Delivering books via parcels with tracking codes seems to be the norm when buying from other online retailers and it is about time Book Depository does the same.

Regards.