Telstra Wireless Internet — Poor service
Aftrer numerous problems with the service (not getting reception, then the Telstra software update corrupted our wireless card and then after posting items to telstra to be replaced they weren't replaced with the correct items) which were often 'fixed' with credits being applied to our account, we have endured one final injury.
After finally closing our account because the company charge $30-40Au more than other providers for an almost identical service, we requested the final bill be posted to us. We did not receive a bill for a month. After finally calling them to enquire, first they couldn't find us on their database and then when they did I was told we were in credit $62 and our account had been left on ebilling (emailed to the account closed by the service provider). Idiots! So we now have been told we are owed $62 and it will take 6-8weeks for a cheque to be posted to me. I am very dissapointed with this.
More Telstra Wireless Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Telstra - Connection Fee 
- Telstra Mobile - Change of
- Telstra - Phone disconnection and then subsequent bill 
- Telstra - Debt collection for mis-billed disconnected services
- Telstra - Bad employer 
- Telstra Corporation - buongiorno aust 
- Telstra - Phone and internet 
- Telstra Australia - telstra australia football league subscription to watch live.
- Telstra Corporation - mobile phone service interruption, overcharging of data and terrible support consistency.
- Telstra - Incompetence