Telstra / Connection Fee
I have rented flat in Spring Hill next to city and I asked from Telstra to provide me with the phone service.
On my first bill, I figured out the connection fee was 299 dollar. When I called Telstra representative, I was told
Since this is the first time, my flat gets connected to phone service therefore the connection fee is 299 dollars.
I am pretty sure there was no cabling job, because when the technician arrived to do the connection, I was at home and he spent just 10 mins to do the connection. I also doubt that it was the first connection for that flat.
I am wondering if there is any organisation that I can raise this issue to.
More Telstra Complaints & Reviews
- Telstra Mobile - Change of
- Telstra - Phone disconnection and then subsequent bill 
- Telstra - Debt collection for mis-billed disconnected services
- Telstra - Bad employer 
- Telstra - Very COMPLICATED to deal with 
- Telstra Corporation - buongiorno aust 
- Telstra Corporation - mobile phone service interruption, overcharging of data and terrible support consistency.
- Telstra Australia - telstra australia football league subscription to watch live.
- Telstra - Phone and internet 
- Telstra Nokia Lumia Phone - Non in stock