Telecheck / Telecheck caused my check to deny

1 1101 Melbourne Rd Hurst Texas 76053Hurst, TX, United States
Phone: 8175955200

Have had multiple problems with Telecheck. My husband is a disabled veteran I am his fiduciary. The checking account must be set up as a custodian type of account. We are bound to only use checks, or online banking, no debit card, no atm transactions, no cash. I tried to purchase parts to fix my car from auto zone and telecheck declined my check. I called them and they said there was nothing in my history it just did not meet there criteria for acceptance and would update a file for me.
Two weeks later after writing 6 more checks which they accepted, and having over $1600 dollars in the account they declined a check for $35.00 at a grocery store called foodland while I was in a long line very embarrassing. I called again and they said sorry but it did not meet there criteria for acceptance, and they did not know what type of account this was even though I had written checks from this account that they had just accepted. Yesturday tried to buy a washing machine from Sears and they declinded that check when I had $3000.00 in the account. Had to leave the store wiith no merchandise. This is causing harm to our family especially when on a Saturday and a Sunday when the bank is closed you cant have them verify anything since they are closed, and with this type of account I can only write checks, and I never know if they are going to accept the check from one minute to the next. I have children at home, and my disabled husband we need groceries, and necessities, and car repairs. Just to be my husbands fiduciary I had to go through a credit check, and a criminal background check, and Im his wife, and all came out well so I have no negative info with this company, and they verified that with me . They simply tell me that they dont know where this check is coming from and it did not meet their criteria for acceptance. This company is causing great harm to us. I definately would be interested in a class action lawsuit.

Dj