Teechip.com / everything

1 United States

This company is the biggest joke I've ever ordered from! Not only has my order not even gone into production, they absolutely will not allow me to cancel the order! I was told my order could not be cancelled, ship dates are never guaranteed (as they may "continue to change as the orders increase and firm ship dates are not allowed to be issued"). So basically they're telling me I may never get my order? I asked to speak with a manager regarding the issue and I was told "there is no manager you can speak with". Of course, I was livid- so I decided to do a little research on TeeChip Not to my surprise TeeChip has HUNDREDS of complaints/negative reviews against them. They score an "F" on the BBB and is NOT an accredited company. TeeChip was established on May 5, 2014 and from what I can find (hypestat) the ISP address is registered to Amazon, Inc. I took the liberty of emailing abuse@amazonaws and abuse@enom to inform them of TeeChip's conduct and fraud. TeeChip currently has hundreds of negative reviews against the company listed on Pissedconsumer, Sitejabber, BBB, Complaintsboard, [redacted], scamadvisor, and Easycounter (just to name a FEW) Through reading hundreds of reviews- it looks like TeeChip has stolen Thousands of dollars from consumers all over, including myself. I've even read some hilarious reviews from ex-employees slandering the company saying things like "stay far away from this place" and "they'll take your money and give you the ring around". Sounds like a great business, huh? Sorry TeeChip- I WILL find a way to shut you down, and i'll enjoy every minute of it. Toodles!

Re