TeeChip / improperly sized t-shirt / refused refund
I ordered an adult med t-shirt from an add on fb. When it arrived it looked like a large child t-shirt. I noticed there was no paperwork with the order with return/refund instructions. So I went to the website and contacted customer service. They admitted that they know the sizes run two sizes too small, but said they dont do refunds or exchanges. They sent my request to an escalations department, who said all they could do was refund half my money, which amounts to $16.95. I said that was not satisfactory and told them I would file complaints and possibly file charges or pursue a lawsuit. I even tried calling them and they told me the same thing, half a refund and hung up on me.
The photo shows two t-shirts ordered from two different online companies. Both adult mediums. The purple one fits just fine!
More TeeChip Complaints & Reviews
- TeeChip - where's my order?! 
- Teechip - poster
- TeeChip - no delivery, no refund! 
- TeeChip - no customer support / never received product 
- Teechip - refund of 2 shirts 
- Teechip - sweatshirt
- Teechip - coffee mug
- Teechip - hoodie about hunting mushrooms
- Teechip - poor quality merchandise
- Teechip - wrong hoodie sent/wrong design, wrong size