TeeChip / improperly sized t-shirt / refused refund

PO BOX 11671, Wellington, New Zealand Review updated:
Phone: 15109368909

I ordered an adult med t-shirt from an add on fb. When it arrived it looked like a large child t-shirt. I noticed there was no paperwork with the order with return/refund instructions. So I went to the website and contacted customer service. They admitted that they know the sizes run two sizes too small, but said they dont do refunds or exchanges. They sent my request to an escalations department, who said all they could do was refund half my money, which amounts to $16.95. I said that was not satisfactory and told them I would file complaints and possibly file charges or pursue a lawsuit. I even tried calling them and they told me the same thing, half a refund and hung up on me.
The photo shows two t-shirts ordered from two different online companies. Both adult mediums. The purple one fits just fine!

Vh
Mar 27, 2015

Comments

May 13, 2015

i ordered a psw shirt on the 28 of april, i was givin a delivery date for may 09th.since then, i have tryed to reach these people by phone and by their support to no avail from either side.i think that these people should be takin off the internet asap.no one should be taking people money so shamalesly

May 13, 2015

i called the number offered for support.i got no answer at 14'oo hrs as the answering machine stated that they where closed.then, i went to the teechip support to no avail.I am frustrated that i can not get a hold of anyone to answer my questions.And to make things worst, they already have the money though paypal.i do have a con.# and no one to talk to.Can anyone help me ?any sugestions ?

Jun 01, 2015

Cannot not get anyone at customer support as they are sending my stuff to Washington and I live in Wisconsin..Bad company

• He
      Jun 10, 2015

Do not order from this company, customer service is terrible and I still have not received my shirt that was ordered four weeks ago..this is a big SCAM!!!

I have sent several emails with no response, they don't answer the instant messages listed on the site, they have sent 2 email telling me the delivery date has been moved out, I just want my payment back and not have to deal with this SCAM of a company.

I contacted the issuer of the campaing on facebook "Breaking Bad Fandom" and they even threat me and banned me from their facebook page.

Buyer beware, placing an order with this company is like throwing your money away.DO yourself a favor and stay away from this company!!!

Jun 19, 2015

Agree- I place an order and received two correct and two incorrect items. This is going on over a month. No one answers the phones, emails etc. This is poor customer service and company. You will be throwing your money away. I work for a large company and if this is the way our service reps worked no one would have a job!!! Big scam of a company...don't buy from them.

Jul 29, 2015

Ordered a tshirt in size L which is what my son always wears, and the shirt they sent is too small. Finally got a response asking if I would like to file a claim and I said yes. Haven't heard anything further and now can't get any response from them again! Really like the shirt and would like the correct fit bit not about to order from them again!!

• Cw
      Aug 04, 2015

I had the same horrible experience - shirt was too small and they refuse to reply to repeated emails and calls. On top of that the shirt is an undershirt quality shirt - for $20 bucks. They are a ripoff!

• Th
      Oct 29, 2015

I ordered a Florida Mets t-shirt for $24.00 and after about a month and a half received a Living in Indiana with Buffalo Roots t-shirt...Have not been able to get through to anyone that can help me get my shirt...I will spend the money for legal action to get these people off facebook...! I won't tell you not to order from this Company because if you're reading this, you've already been scammed yourself...! I filed a claim @ 585835, and it is not even on record...!

• Li
      Nov 10, 2015

I also purchased 2 sweatshirts from TeeChip.com from ad on facebook both in size small 1 is way too small
    might fit a 8 to 10 year old the other also size small as HUGE.
    After much research ( no packing slip) when I contacted the company I was told no refunds when I proceed to
    tell them it was a quality problem they were rude then totally ignored me.
    on them is OHow can we get this on Facebook as that is where the ad was????
    Even if I could find somebody to give them to the print is SO bad .!!!
    Does this mean I should never buy from Facebook ads/ I have with other companies with no problems
    HOW CAN WE WARN PEOPLE ABOUT TeeChip.com & their terrible products & customer service
    anyone know?

• Gi
      Dec 01, 2015

same with me. wrong size. their sizing chart is terrible and they refuse to make good on it. customer service is horrible. the manager will not even call me back.

• Ro
      Dec 15, 2015

I ordered two over priced shirts, which I could have lived with.After a large delay in my order I was promised a 50% refund, which I never got even after asking for it a few times.

When I finally did get the shirts they were incredibly poor quality. The printing was too close together and the image was not clear. The quality of the shirts were terrible.

Really thin material that felt like I could rip a hole in it no problem.The company won't respond to my e-mails for a refund and return.

• La
      Mar 28, 2016

i ordered 2 items both being xtra large. the teeshirt fit fine, the sweatshirt is more like a 3x all i want is a different size. why cant they be switched ? whats the big deal-i only want the right size as i said the xlg teeshirt is fine, the xlg sweatshirt is more like a 3xlg thats not my fault its your responsability to provide accurate sizing info

• Pr
      Jul 14, 2016

I ordered one and then received email that said I had ordered two. Spoke to a girl and she said she would have to cancel order however. Money not refunded. I was told to reorder just one which I did. This time I went through PayPal. Via chat, I was told it would take 3-5 days for money to go back into account. With so many complaints, it maybe beneficial to look into legal action.

• Ki
      Jan 25, 2019

i am mad as hell you guys are ripping people off, you know your tee-shirts are not up to par, i order two shirts also, one was suppose to be a x-large it looks like a med., and the other one suppose be the same it looks like a child large sad, sad as hell .then on top that reading some of the review .they know the shirts are not true to size, the [censored]s are fruit of the loom type [censored] at least they could have pick a better quality of material its so cheap looking, even the design on it dull faded very unhappy, i have chat with Gary, Ann, Cindy and than with Leo still no repose just can not get this matter resolve at least refund are reprint, but at this time i want my damn money back they had no problem get it .so you left me no other choice but to take it a step further.