TD Ameritrade / They closed my account without notifying me!!
In Nov of 2015 I opened my TD Ameritrade account and am relatively new to online investing. I put $100, 000 in the account and bought a stock. I complained that I thought I had purchased 2500 shares of a stock only to find out that it only gave me 250 shares. I complained and had someone tell me why it happened which was acceptable to me after I understood. I simply decided not to invest any more money but left the balance in my account. Today I tried to get into my account to look at it and they had closed my account and said that they sent me a check 6 months ago. I never got the check and they never notified me about closing my account. No letters, no phone call, no email. Nothing. Why didn't they try to contact me when thier check didn't clear??? This company is the worst. They are sending my the balance in my account and I am going to go out of my way to share my story because this company is terrible.
More TD Ameritrade Complaints & Reviews
- Scottrade - Scam charges 
- TD Ameritrade - terrible experience 
- Scottrade - Account errors - Money Missing! 
- TD Ameritrade - It was several years ago now that TD Ameritrade stole $1200 from me 
- TD Ameritrade - Theft of $15,000 
- TD Ameritrade - Screwed up Account
- Scottrade - missing $$$ 
- Tdameritrade - futures brokerage
- Ameritrade - No customer service 
- TD Ameritrade - Backed out of Bonds Transaction