[Resolved] Tata Sky Dth India — tata sky id [protected]
Respected sir / madam,
I have taken new tata sky dth connection from m / s. Taj electronic. Shop no 6, munciple complex, rajahmundry in august 2014. At the time of payment he taken my id proof xerox copy. As per company rules there is no requirement of id proof xetox mr subharmanyam told when i call him on today at around 03. 15pm on mobile no [protected]. I think he is the incharge of rajahmundry area. No body giving any response about changing of name. .
I also try customer care many time but no response i think this is not a correct way to cheat valuable customer.
I request to see my issue and take serious action.
Tatasky told to recharge with Rs.150/- and he told he will change my Name and Id. Know my new id. Is [protected] Madhusudan Heda
More Tata Sky Dth India Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - faults & problems 
- Tata Sky - drop of channel package 
- Tata Sky - very very poor customer service! 
- Tata Sky - solution for card lost 
- Tata Sky - dropping of channels 
- Tata Sky - poor service, customer care,
- Tata Sky - mismanagement in collecting monthly subscription
- Tata - tata indica vista ini 2011
- Tata Sky - channel change
- Tata Sky - fraudulent transaction on credit card