Tarte / Worst customer service

New York City, Australia Review updated:

My mum had ordered me 3 palettes as a gift during the 'friends and family' sale for my birthday, the order came a couple days late, which is fine it had to be shipped to Australia so that didn't bother me too much.
But then when it finally arrived there happened to be one palette missing, now she only paid $25 because they had an offer that popped up at the checkout to get the palette at that price.
So she emailed with her order number saying that the product is missing even though it written on the packing slip. They replied saying that they can't replace cause it's international. And automatically refunded her without her saying that's what she wanted.
I then posted on Facebook explaining my frustration and they gave me a different email. So I explained my frustrations again saying that we didn't want a refund we wanted the product we paid for. It's really disappointing that such a large company cannot compensate for their mistakes when majority of overseas cosmetics company's would just resend you the product as it was their mistake.
They replied saying we're so sorry but we can't resend at this time.
So I emailed back and have had no reply since, I love tarted brand but this seriously has put me off them. Especially from ordering from their online store.
I'd try and find a store like sephora to buy tarte products again, definitely am not using their website.
Seriously unimpressed

An
Apr 28, 2017

Comments

• My
      27th of Oct, 2017

I ordered Tarte during the birth sale on Oct. 18 and I received my packaged on Oct. 24, two times were missing from the box, but the pacakaged slip says quantity ordered/shipped is 4 (pluse the free sample is, then it's 5. Pay $76.00 for all four items and only got two. They sitll owed me money. I email Tarte and I was asked to send a picture of the items I recieved and the package slip. I was like for real, This is seems like a scam, because It packaged slip literally typed 5 items and the box only has 2. They already knew what is what and try to faking proof me wrong. What the hell!