[Resolved] Tara Medium / psychic

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A RACE AND A RELIGION.U JAVE NO HEADS.THIS IS THE DUTY OF UR SOLDIERS.COZ AL WUADA HOMO ALLIGATOR KADIR TUNC AND MELAHAT KAYMAK MAKE HOMOS THEN CHOP AND BEHEAD COZ THEY MAKE THE CORPSES DISAPPEAR AS THEY HAVE GREAT ROBBERY AND GIVE BRIBES.THEY PUT US INTO DEATH.GOD DAMN U ALL.NO MONEY EVEN TO BUT BREAD.STILL SENDING MESSAGES.NOT ARRESTED AND KILLED SO THEY KILL MANY WITH THE MAFIA.AL QUADA HOMOS THREATEN AND GIVE BRIBES.THEY WILL BEHEAD AND CHOP ME .YOU WILL EAT MY CORPSE SOON TOO.HELP with ur SOLDIERS PLEASE.THEY spoilt europeans to take over europe.SO we will behead and chop them so they will give us their possessions and money.AL quada homos declared a religion war so make homos to take over europe with guns by melahat kaymak too.NO HELP NO HOSPITAL.THEY KNOW ENGLISH PULLING legs.with two mice i will DIE SOON.SOLDIERS DUTY NOT MINE.THEY have GREAT ROBBERY .THEY kidnapped me as they had my identities so put MICE to kill.NOBODY LAYS CLAIM TO.STILL TALKING TO HOMOS AND THE MAFIA.KILL them all .but they kill as u dont.

• Resolution statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2017

Hello, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary from the site www.tara-medium.com.
    I'm terribly sorry to hear your story but that matter has NOTHING TO DO with TARA, TARA's messages or with TARA's website.
    I do urge you to CONTACT THE COMPETED AUTHORITIES that surely will help you against that kind of violence.
    Can you please delete this complaint, as it isn't related in any way to TARA?
    Kind regards,