Tara Medium / claim my free reading

Hong Kong

Hi Tara,

This is the third time I am mailing you. Do not irritate me? Please check your servers. The below is the answer I am getting and this is the last mail and when it repeats I am leaving the expectation to you only..??

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') VALUES (1068077, '{"action":"save", "voeu":"Money", "valeurautre":"", "mois":"11"' at line 1

Thanks
Surender Nalagandla

I have sent the above mail to Tara on October 16, 2017 to [protected]@tara-medium.com, but nobody has responded yet and she is still sending the mails to respond me. Before posting this complaint also I have checked the website, same problem repeated.

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2017

Hello, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
    I do apologize in Tara's name if it that IT issue has cause any inconvenience. I will forward this message to Tara asking for a quick resolution. For further details, please contact Tara directly by using the same email that was registered or by using the site's contact page:
    Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience.
    Kind regards,
    Frank, Tara's secretary

• Updated by Surender Nalagandla, Oct 25, 2017

Oct 23, 2017
    SUB: Let me apologize for this mistake
    Dear Surender,

Apparently there was a punctual mistake in that message or in the site, fortunately, you were kind enough to let me know.

Believe me when I say that I always carry out really carefully the work that people seeking my advice ask me to do.

But I must admit that I am not an expert when it comes to using my computer. I sometimes make technical mistakes.

This is what happened. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will not bear a grudge against me for that.

My computer specialist friend who usually helps me will take care of the clumsy mistakes I made as soon as possible.

Once again, let me thank you for your comprehension and the trust you put in me.

Your devoted friend,
    Tara
    and the same day she sent me a mail
    SUB: I am taking the liberty of insisting because it is vital (Claim My free reading).
    On October 24, 2017, the below mail I got.
    This email needs to be taken seriously, Surender! (Claim My free reading)
    and on this day I got the below mail (October 25, 2017)
    Read this last important message! (Claim My free reading)

What it means, I don't know what to say. If they are behaving like this for free claiming, not to respond. I can expect what are they doing with paid. only god knows??!!
    Its a fraud. Please unsubscribe if you are getting like these mails.

Su