TapJoy / rewards not received after making purchase
I am facing a rather complicated issue here:
For your information, I have completed the kobo reward by clicking on the link and followed every instruction to place an order with Kobo.
However, due to my own mistake by sending too many requests to Tapjoy, my account was suspended for 24 hours before I could send in a request on the kobo rewards claim.
When the reward was finally back on, it was labeled with a status of "resolved" [ case no. [protected] / ref screen shot kobo 03 & kobo 04 ] therefore I was unable to send in any more request and was not paid with the Reward of 29412 Diamonds.
What makes me decided to file a complain here is because the lack of response to my requests thru your helpline ([protected]@support. tapjoy.com) as well as in Facebook.
I have attached here also prove of my order @ Kobo -
+ Screen Shot of Kobo Invoice
+ KOBO 01 : Confirmation Screen Shot of my order on Kobo webpage
+ KOBO 02 : Screen Shot showing the book at Kobo App
I have read about many claimed scams online about TapJoy, and not only that I have given up my time, I have also made monetary payment, I truly hope this matter will get resolved for real.
Updated by Cheryl Chan, Jun 02, 2018
Problem is handled and solved :)
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - scam 
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored 
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins rewards not received 
- TapJoy - diamonds from design home
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer for postmates 
- TapJoy - guns of glory 
- TapJoy - knowingly defrauding customers with download app scams 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - publisher payments