SVK Disney Books / being charged for subscription that was canceled
I am being charged for a subscription or something. I did that buy three books for $1 and that was it now I'm being charged almost $22 and I didn't want nor did I subscribe to more. Now it's taking money from my account away from money needed this week for bills please let me know how I can get my money back. It's pending in my account right now and I would like to keep my money and not pay for something I had no idea was happening thank you
Ivetters's Response, Oct 19, 2018
This sems to be a great deal but it was just a thief. None has the authorization to use a visa with out permition.
More SVK Disney Books Complaints & Reviews
- SVK Disney Books - why am I being charged extra 
- SVK Disney Books - ordered my 4 books for a dollar and got charged for a subscription I did not agree to or authorize 
- SVK Disney Books - subscription (monthly) for books 
- SVK Disney Books - disney books 
- SVK Disney Books - money
- SVK Disney Books - order 4 books $4 cancel within 7 days cool
- SVK Disney Books - books for a dollar
- SVK Disney Books - being charged for a service I did not subscribed to.
- SVK Disney Books - payment