Suzhoudress / delivery, service

China Review updated:

I bought a dress for over $200 from this Chinese scam website called SuZhouDress. That time I had no idea this site was a scam and my fault that I did not check the reviews.
I bought my dress back in September and did not receive it. I contacted SuZhouDress in October and asked about my order status and they said that they delivered the dress but I refused to accept. What? They claimed that because I rejected the delivery they will not refund me. I never did that and what they said was an absolute lie. Why would I pay for something and not accept it? It is now January 2017 and I'm still trying to get my money back but it's useless. Do not order from this store!!

La
Jan 11, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      11th of Apr, 2017

Go to the bank or credit card company and tell them what happened and they will refund your money. Make sure you keep your correspondence with them so you will have proof of what they told you. You can also call DHL and ask for a proof of delivery and they will tell you whether it was delivered or not, but I am sure it didn't. Call your bank or credit card company and get your refund. I did and was given my money back they think Americans are stupid and will not continue to fight them on it and will eventually let it go. Well not me, I also reported them to the FTC and the International BBB. I am doing my best to kick their butts out of selling this mess to Americans. They have stopped advertising on Facebook because they have gotten so many complaints and I am going on their now and let Facebook know they are scamming folk again.