[Resolved] SUV System Ltd / Impossible to reach these ###

5 China Review updated:

I ordered from the company SUV System Ltd, but these jerks provided wrong order. After that I contacted the seller and he promised to provide refund. I waited for the change, but I got nothing. After that I called them, but their phone wasn’t available. No idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Le
Aug 10, 2014

More SUV System Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ec
      Sep 14, 2014

• Su
      Jan 27, 2019

Hello dear, this is Juny from SUV System Ltd(http://www.suvsystem.com/l/After-sales-1.html), we are an electronic components supplier.
    I inadvertently see the two complaints about our company on Google. I do remember that we have proposed a solution at the first beginning and we've already refunded the money to our customer by Paypal. In addition, our phone number and email address have never changed.
    We only provide original items in the market, and we can provide one year of after-sales service to our customers. Most of our VIP customers are came from Germany, Czech Republic, Brazil, United Kingdom, Singapore, Spain, Malaysia, Switzerland, France, etc., you can know the Customer Reviews of our company at our website.
    After discovering these two complaints, we immediately made an introspection and found out the problem: We are very sorry that our employees are not doing for the handover work, which has led to such problems. But now we have strengthened our training of our employees and we can ensure that such after-sales problems will never happen again. In addition, such complaints have seriously eroded the confidence of current employees. We hope you can delete this "[Resolved]" posts, thank you very much.
    I have attached the photos for your reference, please check it in the attachment.
    It shows we have solved that problem at that time. Hope you could consider it and please help us to solve this problem.