Supertech Limited / Cheating extra Charges at the time of possession

Phone: 9910018657

Me and my brother have booked one flat each in Czar project at Greater Noida in January 2013. The committed possession was by Feb 28, 2013 as the project was at the verge of completion. My complaints are listed below.
1) When we contacted Supertech for the possession then they said that 6 months grace period was there in the Sales deed so they will inform us by Aug, 2013 end. In September I received a letter sating sub intimation for possession. When I contacted their office they said that they have done the calculation for the final payment so they will inform us later for the due amount. In the month of November 2013 i received the offer of possession with lots of surprises . They have increased the flat cost by 167900 approx on account of farmer compensation but when I asked them the proof and calculation that they have paid this amount to the Greater noida authority then they refused to submit the proof and showed me a copy of letter they received in 2011 . In sales deed it was mentioned that the buyer will be liable to pay any such charges only if it is there after the booking date . They were unable to prove that the charges were after my booking date.
2) They are asking 25000 as meter connection charges extra in the possession letter however they have already taken 40000 rs as electricity charges. Their sales person told us at the time of booking that these charges are for the meter etc but now asking 25K extra for meter connection.
3) They are asking 25k inr for the sales deed which is very high and they were unable to explain why such a huge charges.
4) They refused to pay me the delay possession penality .
5) i have the documentary proof of all the denial .
6) The behavior of their CRM Manager Mr. Suman was also very rude and unprofessional. When he failed to give me any satisfactory reply for any of the above points then he said that we will not give you the possession if we don't submit the demanded amount. i have paid 100% of the sales deed amount and suffering because of Supertech malpractice .

Any body who is facing the similar problem, please contact me. We will team up to take it with Supertech

Nalin Gupta- +[protected]