SuperPages.com / Unauthorized billing!
I belong to Superpages.com since 1996. It was a free business listing. I never updated it forgot all about it. I got very sick and couldn't keep up with the business anymore. I was contacted early this year while I was just diagnosed with MS and under treatment. The sales person lead me to believe this was a trial upgrade. I told them I didn't want to upgrade, I couldn't do any business. They went on and on and I really was feeling bad and don't recall much of it. I didn't realize I was giving authorization for 12 months. I was to believe it was a month to month offer. They also have my old address from 12 years ago. Ask me to verify it, which I must have just to get them off my back. They said they would send the rest of the papers explaining the service.
The couldn't send anything there. I never receive a bill or written contact explaining anything. I did receive I think a phone message about the mail address not working and they needed at updated one. I just forgot about it. Why would they bill someone at a business address that was bouncing back.
I got contacted today by collections about this account which I don't even remember. What business would continue to run an advertisement for a business that didn't exist. All I been getting from these running of their ad is spam. I was wondering why that email address was receiving so much of it.
I call Superpages.com and they said they had my authorization on the phone. I told her I was very sick and didn't even know what she was talking about. I asked her where she got a 12 year old address. She said from me. And I told her no you didn't. I know it was from a free listing that started 12 years ago. She said I could cancel by fax so the wouldn't auto-renew my account. I told her to terminate it now. I will send my fax tomorrow. I am disputing this claim. I will dispute under duress and get my doctors statement if necessary.
Don't do any business with these people. I seen the other complaints in here. You don't need the headache.
More SuperPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- SuperPages.com - Billing termination! 
- SuperPages.com - Fraud and scam 
- SuperPages.com - The Truth About SuperPages.com 
- SuperPages.com - Fake traffic to my website 
- SuperPages.com - Fraudulent company! 
- SuperPages.com - They Are The Worst!
- SuperPages.com - Horrible advertising company 
- SuperPages.com - Not fair to those who want to consider reviews when determining what business to use
- SuperPages.com - You don't want to waste money and time here 
- SuperPages.com - They shoved the $900 bill in my face and forced me to pay it