SuperPages.com / Billing termination!
I was contacted by a Superpages.com salesman who lead me to believe that I could try Superpages for three months for the $15 per month I had been paying for a Yellow page listing. If I was not satisfied I could discontinue the service. If I wanted to keep the service it would cost $111.00 per month. He told me there was no contractual obligation. I subsequently found out that SuperPages expected a one year commitment and has been billing me. They have refused to terminate the billing. I have written the Chairman of Verizon twice and the matter has not been resolved to my satisfaction. I am now getting letters from a collection agency. I feel as a matter of principle deceptive sales practices should be exposed and corrected. If there are other people who have had a similar experience with Superpages maybe we can collectively get SuperPages to reform their sales practices.
More SuperPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- SuperPages.com - Fraud and scam 
- SuperPages.com - The Truth About SuperPages.com 
- SuperPages.com - Fake traffic to my website 
- SuperPages.com - Fraudulent company! 
- SuperPages.com - Unauthorized charges! 
- SuperPages.com - They Are The Worst!
- SuperPages.com - Horrible advertising company 
- SuperPages.com - Not fair to those who want to consider reviews when determining what business to use
- SuperPages.com - You don't want to waste money and time here 
- SuperPages.com - They shoved the $900 bill in my face and forced me to pay it