SundanceCatalog / Catalogs

Salt Lake City, UT, US Review updated:

Don't ever give them your address.
My bad, I gave it to them to get a refund, now I don't know how to get rid of their endlessly arriving catalogs. By this day I got 30 catalogs from them and I feel it's not the end, it's only the beginning of this mess. So tired of it.
And no, contacting customer service doesn't help. They say they deleted your address, but then you find their catalog again. Again. And again.
What a nightmare!!!
I will never order anything from your stupid catalogs, it's just a matter of principle.

Cl
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Mn
      Dec 01, 2017

What you could do is to regularly order from them; then return everything. Then, call and complain about something to their customer service manager. You could do as I did, and point out to her that you do not appreciate her speaking to you as she would an employee, as you are a CUSTOMER. This is what I did. She subsequently (immediately) cancelled me as a customer, and I stopped receiving catalogues. Not by choice, but that is what happened. The trade-off would be that you cannot/may not be able to order their merchandise, but at least you won't have to worry about receiving catalogues anymore!